This page state the terms and conditions under which you may use this site and receive emails from the RaceInterface domain. By using this website and/or opening a RaceInterfae email, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of our electronic communications policy outlined below.
Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- That is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All rights in/to the content of this website are reserved and retained by the owners of such rights. Users of this website are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or Intellectual Property rights in/to the content.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, but without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. RaceInterface will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
RaceInterface does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, RaceInterface will not be responsible for those costs or any consequential losses incurred as a result thereof.
The website and material are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of whatsoever nature. RaceInterface hereby makes no warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, quality, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement.
In no event shall RaceInterface, its suppliers, or any third parties referred to on this website be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, whether for bodily, moral or material injury (including, without limitation, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the material, whether based on warranty, contractual or extra-contractual liability, or any other legal matters, and whether or not RaceInterface is advised of the possibility of such damages.